Thursday, April 5, 2007

so long, apartment life

I haven't posted in a while...I haven't been doing as much art as I should lately. (besides the drawing I do every day at work.) First, I got pneumonia. You'd think that would make a perfect opportunity to get lots of drawing done...but no, I wasted most my time sleeping off my sickness. Then, my friend Ashley and I have been house hunting. First we had decided to rent a house together, but after seeing what we would be getting for our money (crappy houses for $900+ a month) and after considering how many pets we have between us (2 dogs and too many cats) we decided to buy a house instead. Well, we found one. It's perfect...and we got ourselves pre-approved for a loan this morning. We are going to meet with the realtor and make an offer after work...needless to say I'm finding it hard to work.



No comments: