Friday, April 20, 2012

Stitchy Art


Back in January I had decided I would start tying to post on this blog every day or so..and look--it's been a week since my last post! (already!) 

Man, this year is going fast. 

I've been so busy lately-- But I've been busy with fun stuff (working on portraits, sewing pillow animals, riding/training Stormy...) I'll post several in-progress photos of paintings I'm working on soon. 

Also, I'm thinking about doing a pillow pet or print giveaway soon. Or a portrait-winning photo contest. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what I want to do first. (If anyone has any requests on what I should giveaway--feel free to comment!)

Anyhoo...since I can't post pictures (yet) of what I've been painting, here's some "art" from my day job. This is a collection I drew a while ago for OESD that just came out last month:





No comments: