Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'd like to thank...





received an award! It's an award to help raise awareness of blogs with under 200 followers (which makes it sound like a disease that needs a cure..but hey, I'd love more people to read my blog so I am super honored to have received this award.) I got this from a fellow blogger/pet portrait artist/animal lover Helen at Whiskered Paintings. Go check out her artwork and her adorable dog and cat on her blog.

It's my understanding that upon receiving this award I'm supposed to award 5 blogs I like who also have under 200 followers. I have no idea how to tell how many followers a blog has, besides the little Google thing on Blogspot blogs. So I hope I haven't messed this up.

So without further ado,
the Winners Are:

Bitless horse: Science VS tradition - This is a blog about horse things and hoof things and training things and its just overall awesome.

I am Boyfriend - A beautiful grey horse and his human

Doodling Dogs - a blog  about a dog named Leila "doodling" about on her daily adventures 


Love and a 6 Foot Leash - more great dog blogging. I just found them.


So I Have This Dog - I love my vet and already appreciated them but this blog makes me appreciate them WAY more. 



Dear Winners, please read THE AWARD DIRECTIONS:

Liebster means "dearest" and "favorite" in German. The Liebster Award highlights up-and-coming blogs to help spread the word about their furgoodness. An award brings ceremony, too, and in order to accept the Liebster, you must do the following:

1.) Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2.) Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.

3.) Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award.


No comments: