Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nursery Tree

This is what I painted over the Christmas/New Year holiday. This is my youngest niece's room. Her older sister already has some butterflies that match her quilt and her name on her wall. This niece has a quilt with dots on it, and the leaves on the tree match the dots. Probably would have been a better picture if I had draped her quilt over the side of her crib--oh well. Mural painting is really fun--the only problem is that since it's someone else's house it's usually a lot harder to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get some painting in while you're still in your pj's before work. (Fortunately this was the room I was sleeping in while I stayed at their house for a few days.) Anyway, this makes me want to paint a tree in my own room. I plan on organizing my art studio room this week--maybe I'll paint one in there!


No comments: